Monday, May 7, 2012

May: To Read

I could be in a little over my head with this month's reading requirements, but I'm game for some hard work. Here's the final May schedule.


Spell the month challenge:
M - The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane (completed) I recommend!
A - Any Red-Blooded Girl
Y - You (completed) I recommend!


Year Challenge
Month #1 Read 3 books with single word titles
1) Turned (completed)
2) Divergent (completed)
3) Stargirl (completed) I recommend!


My own picks & misc book clubs
1) Delirium (completed) I recommend!
2) The Story of My Life
3) The Strange Case of Finley Jayne (completed)
4) The Pickwick Papers
5) Insurgent (didn't like Divergent, decided not to read)
6) Emma (completed) I recommend!
7) The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
8) Chocrotes and the World Without Question (completed)


I'll add the reviews to my blog at the end of the month. Now I'd better get busy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment